- Please post your original work. Don't copy-and-paste from PeopleBooks, or customer connection or any other copyright material. If you want to paraphrase something, then by all means do so, but make sure you acknowledge the source.
- Don't post anything off topic. If it isn't a page to do with PeopleSoft in some way it will be removed.
- Use the forums for discussions. Use the pages for unbiassed information.
- Access to contribute to this wiki will be given to select members. You can certainly apply to be a contributor but I reserve the right to grant/revoke your access. If you break any rules, there will be a warning, keep doing it and you're out.
- Please make sure the article doesn't already exist first! Consider adding to an existing article if it does.
- If you come across a page that does not conform to these rules, please flag it as objectionable.