I can't say how incredible it is that you established this wiki. There are very few resources available in the PS/Web Services area.
Our college is trying to consume a PS provided Web service and this is our first go at Web Services. After completing the configuration steps from the PS documentation (I'll list them shortly) I navigate to the WSDL in a browser (http://"myserverIP":88/PSIGW/PeopleSoftListeningConnector/SCC_USERREG.1.wsdl) and I get to the PeopleSoft Integration Gateway but not the WSDL.
I can view the WSDL via PT > Integration Broker > Integration Setup > Services > View WSDL. I've checked to ensure that the Gateway URL and Service Configuration Target Location match. This was initially different and after saving with the new URL I deleted/recreated the WSDL, regenerated the Routing, and restarted the Web Server.
I checked the msgLog and errorLog according to earlier posts but they do not list any current entries.
Do you have any ideas how I can troubleshoot this issue?
Configuration steps completed were as follows:
1) Update the Service Configuration values (PT > Integration Broker > Configuration > Service Configuration)
Service Namespace: http://xmlns.oracle.com/Enterprise/Tools/services *
Schema Namespace: http://xmlns.oracle.com/Enterprise/Tools/schemas *
Target Location: http://"MyServerIP":88/PSIGW/PeopleSoftListeningConnector
Service System Status: Development
*Note: I left the namespaces as PS delivered. I could not find any info on what the values should be and they did not correspond to any physical location on the server that I could find.
2) Generate the "Any to Local" routing definition. (PT > Integration Broker > Integration Setup > Service Operations)
Check the "Any to Local" checkbox
3) Provide Web Service (PT > Integration Broker > Web Services > Provide Web Service)
WSDL was generated and inserted into the PS WSDL repository.
4) Generate SOAP Template (PT > Integration Broker > Integration Setup > Services > Generate SOAP Template) [Not sure how to use this yet.]
Notes: I walked through the check points listed under the GETWSDL post above and everything was defined pretty much the same (Service Operations and Routings were Active, etc). I did notice that the Service Operation Security was different; only the HCSPSERVICE and SPWWEBLB Permission Lists were added to the service operations. I added PTPT1200 but it did not make a difference in displaying the WSDL document.
I did not see much for establishing security during the configuration so something could be missing on this front.
Finally, please note that logging was set to 5. (ig.log.level=5)