Thanks for visiting the PeopleSoft Wiki (www.peoplesoftwiki.com).
I started this wiki as a place to collect and maintain the knowledge I've gained as a PeopleSoft Consultant. However, instead of keeping all that knowledge to myself, I thought I would share it with everyone.
My goal is to build a PeopleSoft community through this site and to have people all over the world contributing and sharing information.
If you are new to the site, here are some ways to find information:
- Search the wiki articles and forums
- Subscribe to the RSS feed
- View the complete list of articles
- Use the tag cloud to find information on a particular topic
- Visit the forums and ask for help, or make a suggestion
- Follow updates to the site on twitter
- Watch the screencast which goes over the site (~5 mins)
If you like what you find on the site, I ask for just three things in return:
- Please refer your friends and colleagues to the site
- Visit the forums and post any questions or suggestions
- Consider signing up and contributing to help this wiki grow
I hope you enjoy the site and find something useful here.